Our menu has three different courses. Menu changes every seasons use fresh ingredients, so please ask our staff about more details.
We will make accommodations for food allergies and restrictions with prior notice.
Sample for 7 course
- Diamond Clam, Aubergine, Ginger, Consomme
- Tarakihi Sashimi, Ravigote, Pear, Cassis
- Confit Duck leg, Squash, Ricotta, Pain d'epices
- 'Texture' 30 textured seasonal vegetables and Prosciutto
- Snapper, Tomato, Saffron, Zucchini
- Black Angus beef, Sweetcorn, Polenta, Red onion
- Creme Blulee, Cacao nib, Blueberry
* Upgrade some of our standard dishes with special ingredients. Our ingredients options: certified Japanese Wagyu, New Zealand crayfish, caviar, or truffle. We are happy to have any other requests. Executive chef Kazuya designs your original courses with the ingredients requested by you. We will decide on the size of a meal based on your requests.
The Tapas menu is available for customers that come in on the night(walk-ins or phone bookings for that same night), granted if a table is available.
We open Bread, tapas, dessert shop from Wednesday - Saturday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
We will be doing takeaway orders, and have some space for dine-in.(Last order 1 pm for dine-in)